TRIXTER is currently looking for a talented Matchmove artist to join our team as soon as possible.
Type of contract: Freelancer (on-site), from as soon as possible until March.
Location: Munich or Berlin, Germany
- Use relevant 3D software to work out the co-ordinates and movement of the physical camera and/or objects in a live action shot.
- Work with other departments to ensure accurate camera tracks meet their needs.
- Manage shot and sequence continuity as it relates to matchmove.
- Handling camera distortion/undistortion workflow.
- Deliver shots in the time and quality standards of the company and show.
- Support and advise other artists with their tracking tasks.
- 3+ years of production experience working in a photo-real/live-action VFX pipeline.
- A thorough understanding of 3D camera principles such as lenses, distortion, parallax, etc
- Excellent understanding of cameras, camera techniques and working with LIDAR data.
- Thorough knowledge of object tracking and 3D rotoscoping.
- A good eye for detail and precision with strong problem-solving skills.
- Expert 3D Equalizer and Maya user.
- Good communication and English language skills.
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com.