TRIXTER is currently looking for a VFX Production Coordinator to join our team as soon as possible.
- Responsible for setting up, maintaining and wrapping up a project with Producer collaboration.
- Organising and attending daily reviews.
- Assessing the progression of established project plans.
- Keeping the production database up to date.
- Serving as organisational contact for clients and preparing client approval session.
- Running submissions and deliveries.
- Proven experience of coordinating CG feature film projects in an established VFX facility.
- Knowledge of CG production pipelines and post production in general is crucial.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment.
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams.
- Fluent German and English language skills, spoken and in writing.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience with current image and video formats.
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn new software.