We are currently looking for an experienced VFX Producer to join our production department as soon as possible. The Producer role carries significant responsibilities both internal and external to the facility. From the bidding process to driving a production schedule and managing a budget, being effective in this role is crucial to a well organised project.
- Providing cost estimates and bids for shows in bidding and awarded projects.
- Interfacing with clients regarding budgetary and scheduling issues.
- Managing show finances.
- Developing project schedules and planning their implementation.
- Leading a project together with the VFX Supervisor.
- Monitoring the project progress to ensure that budgetary and scheduling targets are being met.
- Working with the Visual Effects Supervisor in evaluating and hiring staff.
- Significant experience as a Producer in an established visual effects facility.
- In-depth knowledge of a CGI production workflow and of general film post production.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team leadership skills.
- Business acumen and an ability to balance financial responsibilities and negotiations.
- Organization, reliability and diligence.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel © and Google Suits ©
- Ability to motivate team members and to solve problems efficiently and patiently.
- Excellent English and German language skills,
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit.