TRIXTER is currently looking for a Head of Production Technology. Long-term contract onsite in studio.
Location: Munich, Germany.
- Directly manages the Production Engineering and IT teams.
- Manages crewing and task allocation within the Production Engineering and IT teams
- Defines the pipeline and technology direction/architecture with the input of the Production leads and Supervisors to best meet the competitive needs of the studio.
- Acts as a bridge between the Technology teams and Production/Supervisor team members to ensure that needs are met on both sides in the most effective manner.
- Mentors new and existing Department TDs who directly support the artists.
- Chairs regular Production Engineering team meetings to maintain regular communication within the team, discuss upcoming needs and set goals & strategies.
- Contributes to studio budget planning.
- Manages vendor relationships and software/technology acquisitions within the studio budget.
- Represents the studio at vendor meetings/events.
- Manages the studio content security protocols and liaises with client content security representatives to maintain studio compliance.
- Strong technical and artistic background
- Minimum of 3 years feature film or equivalent high-res (2K) experience
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Solid Linux knowledge
- Good English language skills.
This opening is only open to people with an EU citizenship or with an existing German Visa.
To apply, please send us your CV, availability and desired salary range.