As a Creature Modeler, with facial expressions modeling experience, you have a strong understanding of anatomy and how to construct the topology to facilitate successful deformations. You should be experienced and passionate about modeling organic creatures as you will be responsible for bringing highly-realistic creatures to life.
- Construct facial expressions based on FACS or any provided facial kits.
- Work very closely with the Creature Supervisor to test and improve the outcome.
- Construct the topology to facilitate successful deformations.
- Participate in technical and aesthetic problem-solving discussions for the entire project.
- Capable of interpreting artistic direction with ease, with or without concept art.
- Thorough understanding of anatomy, form and proportions.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the visual targets are met and stylistically consistent.