This position is permanent role based in Munich or Berlin. All applicants must reside in Germany or willing to relocate.
Trixter is currently seeking an Asset Lead, Character/Creature
to co-lead our team of intermediate and senior modelers to achieve high quality assets for multiple projects. This is a full time, staff position.
As the Asset Lead
you will be responsible for the successful completion of high-quality assets, you will work closely with other Department Supervisors and production CG Supervisors to meet the needs of VFX Supervisors. Lead roles come with expectation of being on the box as needed.
The Asset Lead
is a collaborative leader with a high degree of management, leadership and mentoring skills. They have a positive attitude with proven aptitude for delegating tasks and managing a team. The Asset Lead reports to the Head of CG.Responsibilities
- Oversee the creation of assets to a high technical and creative standard.
- Provide creative and technical mentorship to the modelers in the asset department to ensure quality and consistency of assets.
- Ensure work is being completed on time and to the expected specifications.
- Identify and communicate artist pressure points, bottlenecks and timeline adjustments.
- Participate in bidding and turnover to establish appropriate requirements, processes and timelines, as requested.
- Problem solve and anticipate issues and communicate to department managers and production Support department morale and culture.
- Mentor artists.