TRIXTER Munich is currently looking for IT Intern / Working Student to join our team as soon as possible.
Location: Trixter Munich, Germany
If you are looking for a position within a VFX organization and are currently pursuing a Computer Science or Information Technology degree then Trixter would like to hear from you. Having worked as an intern within a help desk or desktop support environment would be a big plus. You will be supporting existing IT efforts by managing the helpdesk/desktop queues, provisioning technology and help with troubleshooting tickets.
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
- Provide customer service while responding to phone, e-mail and online requests for technical support.
- Assist with troubleshooting technical issues for the entire organization.
- Track and monitor all support cases to ensure timely resolution and follow-up.
- Help to set up workstations and connect PC.
- Assist with support of phone system and telephones.
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Assist and collaborate with various levels of staff to accomplish tasks / assignments.
- Help with special projects at the direction of IT staff.
- Perform any other task assigned.
- Student in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar discipline with the focus on IT.
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet.
- Must be open and excited to learn new technologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be customer service-oriented and learn techniques to best serve clients groups.
- Interest in Visual Effects, Gaming or similar.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and perform tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Eligible to work in Germany.
We are very much looking forward to meeting you! To apply, please send us your CV and earliest commencement by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.