Employment type: Freelance
Years of experience: 2-5
- Create high quality UVs, textures and shaders for characters, environments and props.
- Capable of creating stylized, procedural, and photorealistic textures in several specified styles.
- Troubleshoots creative and technical issues as they arise.
- Strong visual skills, and a good eye for detail, scale, composition, colour and form.
- A good knowledge of how the texture painting work fits into the bigger picture, particularly in relation to modelling, shading, and look development.
- Create first pass for shading and work closely together with the Look Development department.
- Works within a production schedule and follows strict deadlines.
- Works well in a collaborative environment.
- Previous experience on CG projects/Feature Films.
- Excellent knowledge of Maya, Photoshop, Mari, Substance Painter.
- Knowledge of Arnold and Katana is a big plus.
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great-team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, set priorities and problem solving.
- Able to organise own workflow in a meticulous manner.
- Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- English language skills.
- Valid EU-working permit.
Trixter is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other status. Trixter will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.