We are currently looking for an experienced VFX Producer to join our production department as soon as possible. The Producer role carries significant responsibilities both internal and external to the facility. From the bidding process to driving a production schedule and managing a budget, being effective in this role is crucial to a well organized.
Duration of Contract: 1 year
- Providing cost estimations and bids.
- Developing project schedules and planning their implementation.
- Monitoring the project progress to ensure that budgetary and scheduling targets are being met.
- Working with the Visual Effects Supervisor in evaluating needs and hiring staff.
- Revising project contracts and managing show finances.
- Working with the Visual Effects Supervisor in bidding new projects.
- Interfacing with clients regarding budgetary and scheduling issues.
- Significant experience as a Producer in an established visual effects facility.
- In-depth knowledge of a CGI production workflow and of general film postproduction.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team leadership skills.
- Business acumen and an ability to balance financial responsibilities and negotiations.
- Organization, reliability and diligence.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to motivate team members and to solve problems efficiently and patiently.
- Excellent German and English language skills.
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit.
Please send your application by email to email@example.com
We are very much looking forward to meet you!