Shot Sculpting Artist
We are currently looking for a Shot Sculpting Artist to join our team as soon as possible.
Contract duration: Long-term contract
The Shot Sculpting Artist will be our go-to person that will solve deformation imperfections by bringing back the aesthetics and the desired behavior on a exiting animation cache.
- Solving by sculpting/modeling the animation cache imperfections.
- Blending animation caches of the same asset, where necessary, to reach the desired result
- Adding and animation synchronizing new deformation features (extra wrinkles, folds, muscles, skin sliding…)
- Assuring that the new output will be technically ready for the next production stages (no intersections, smooth geometry transitions, minimized stretching…)
- Solid Modeling/Sculpting skills
- Expert using Maya deformers
- Strong understanding of anatomy
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to assess possible problems that need fixing: intersections, stretching
- A good sense of motion and deformation
- Organized and pro-active
- A team player and clear communicator, and a keenness for collaboration
- Adaptable and with a willingness to learn new skills and techniques
- Calm under pressure and committed to meet production deadlines
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Fluent English language skills, spoken and in writing
- Eligible to work in Germany
To apply, please send us your CV, link to your demoreel and earliest commencement by e-mail to email@example.com.