Head of Financing
Trixter provides high quality feature film visual effects and animation services for the Hollywood Studios and German/European clients and this global brand has worked on numerous blockbuster films over the years. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious qualified controller to play a leading role within the Trixter company, which will soon to be part of the Cinesite Global Group. This person will need to think commercially and have all round experience to manage all aspects of the finance function to facilitate growth.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Communication with Directors, Clients and Production
- Ownership for the Financial Forecast
- Ownership of the Short Term Cash Flow Forecast (STCF)
- Capital Expenditure / Financing
- Monitor and drive the KPI’s of the business
- Approve Film Bids before going to clients
- Management Accounts and Reporting Packs
- Cash Flow Management
- Systems and Controls
- Audit and Financial Statements
- Sources of Financing
- Insurance and others
Film SPV Accounting and Planning:
- Supervision the administration of the SPV’s
- Tax Efficient Film Corporate Structures
- – Must be a business graduate with solid financial experience.
- – Strong Commercial Awareness and able to advise and influence Management Decisions
- – Ability to communicate simply and effectively with non-finance management
- – Staff Management experience
- – Fluent German and English language
- – Good working knowledge of German Accounting Regulations
- – Good working knowledge of Film Tax Credits and grants
- – Excellent Excel skills are essential, such as the use of “V-look ups” and “Sum If” functions
- – Must have attention to detail
- – Proactive / Can do attitude.
- – Previous experience in project accounting in the media industry is an advantage.
Please send your application to: email@example.com