Asset Build TD
TRIXTER Munich is currently looking for an Asset Build TD to join our team as soon as possible.
Location: Trixter Munich, Germany
The Build TD enforces the technical and creative efforts for completion of assets ready for our VFX Pipeline. He/she is responsible for the aesthetic and technical quality of builds across a project which consists of modelling, texturing, groom and look development. You will find creative solutions to develop the assets according to the needs of the production and the specifications of the VFX and CG Supervisor.
- Minimum 3 years of high-end feature film VFX experience
- Broad range of CG experience and knowledge of a variety of assets, including characters, hard-surface, props and more
- Critical eye for detail and strong visual abilities such as accurate perception of anatomy, form, scale and proportions
- Extensive experience using 3D software in Maya, Mari, Zbrush, Nuke
- Good understanding of all stages and processes of VFX feature film production
- Ability and experience meeting demanding deadlines whilst retaining a high quality level of work across all build disciplines
- Strong sense of team dynamics and a positive morale style
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good English language skills
- EU citizenship or an existing German work permit
Nice to Have:
- Previous Grooming and Surfacing experience are a bonus
- Organised and pro-active
- A team player and clear communicator, and a keenness for collaboration
- A team leader, approachable and personable, with strong motivational qualities
- Adaptable and with a willingness to learn new skills and techniques – including proprietary software
- Calm under pressure and committed to meet production deadlines
- A positive, can-do attitude
To apply, please send us your CV, link to your demoreel and earliest commencement by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.