Unreal Engine Artist
TRIXTER Berlin is currently looking to hire experienced Unreal Engine Artists.
Booking time: As soon as possible until end of September.
The product we’re creating is not a game – we are creating fictional in-game scenes for a live-action film, and we are using Unreal as the Game-Engine. The shots created will not require live-rendering. We are not striving for Photo-Realism – the look of the shots will be comparable to late PS3-generation games, or early PS4-generation games.
- Importing rigged and animated characters from Maya into an existing Gameworld running in Unreal Engine
- Staging the characters and placing cameras
- Optimizing the shots within the context of a given scene
- Tweaking textures/materials and the existing lighting
- Minor simulations
- Exporting the shots as image sequences
- Comfortable in working with deadlines.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine and Maya.
- Knowledge of CG and Game industry is a major plus.
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great-team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, set priorities and problem solving
- Able to organise own workflow in a meticulous manner.
- Good communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills.
- German and English language skills.
- Valid EU-work permit.
If your experience matches above description we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV, demo reel and your earliest commencement date by email to email@example.com.