A Facilities Manager is the ultimate organizer that makes sure the Company buildings and grounds are maintained. Facilities Manager is accountable for services such as cleaning, repairs and renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections. A ‘Handy Man’ that can fix things himself and not afraid of getting hands dirty to make sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
• Maintain an order of company building and grounds.
• Be first point of contact for central services such as reception, maintenance, mail, cleaning, waste disposal and recycling.
• Duties will include practical and hands-on tasks: Fixing, repairing, hanging, cleaning.
• Take care of construction and renovation works onsite.
• Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services.
• Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily.
• Space management and basement organization.
• Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
• Managing all above services to ensure minimum disruption to core activities.
• Contraction, Engineering, Maintenance background.
• Should come in 3 times a week, or more if necessary.
• Willingness to get hands dirty when needed / sometimes carry heavy things.
• Ability to make small or big repairs.
• Poses a Car with valid driving license.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Available in evening when production is working late, to help with food orders etc
• Flexible with can do attitude.
• Native German with good English skills.
• Eligible to work in Germany
Please send your CV and your earliest commencement date by email to email@example.com We are very much looking forward to meeting you!